Tuesday, October 2, 2007
Update (sort off)
Been quite busy for the past month but is not getting any better this coming month and the next. Just done with my honours research proposal, up coming are the presentation, assignments and finally EXAMs
Just for an update, I went to Cairns for 9 days for rural placement and holiday. It was awesome. As I am too lazy to write about it now, refer to Amy's blog. Hehe. I will update it once I have the time, which is most probably after the exam (opss, hehe).
We also celebrated mid autumn festival. Thanks to the organizer, Pey Weon. It was a success although we didnt end up eating mooncake that night. Haha.
I guess it is a trend, the more studying you gotta do, the more excuses you will find to procrastinate. I might blog more once exam session comes. Haha
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment