Wednesday, October 17, 2007
Thoughtfulness
I guess by spraining my foot and not being able to move freely, does allow myself to observe the surroundings and reflect on everything. It allows me to swallow myself in my own thoughts. I dunno; it is good or it is bad?
Some people are just more thoughtful than others. Like a friend said the people that you are thoughtful to might not be as thoughtful back to you. Instead, they might be more thoughtful towards others. It is just an incomplete cycle. Sometimes, what goes around, doesn't come around. So, does that mean that people who are not as thoughtful are not as close as you thought they are? Does that mean that you should be less thoughtful to others? Or...
I know that you should not have high expectations on others. You should not expect others to treat you the way you want it. You shouldn't get upset if things aren't progressing in the manner you would like them to be. So, does that mean you should be less thoughtful? What if the thoughtfulness does come naturally, so does that mean you should change yourself so that you get what you give?
I reckon many people would say that it just didn't cross their mind. If you don't say it out, how do you expect others to know what you need? I guess that is true. But sometimes, it doesn't feel right if it is not being done, for me at least. Then one would argue what is right and what is wrong?
So, how thoughtful should you be?
p/s: does not mean to hurt anyone or blame anyone. it just agitated me to think about it
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment