Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Birthday Celebration - Part 2

I guess I didn't learn my numbers well. Anyway my 2nd celebration was fully organized by Amy. What would have been a celebration if was not for her. She invited the people, choosed the place, booked a table and pre-ordered the dishes. Planned for an outing after but because I didn't feel like going, the plan had to be changed. Felt bad because I did't even help in planning But thanks a lot Amy.
Anyway as the food was pre-ordered, it was served immediately after everyone has arrived. There were 13 of us with 11 dishes. Everyone was just attacking the food. The table wasn't at peace even for a second. Within half and hour, everything was cleared. It was kinda hilarious.
Then everyone head back to my place just to hang around to not end the night so soon. Just playing darts, card games and drinking games. Thanks everyone for coming, the dinner and the present. Finally I got them after patiently waited for almost a month. Hehe. It was an elegent set of candles which I choosed myself. (wanted to post some picture of it but due to my disability now, I guess I gotta postpone it, haih)

No comments: