Monday, October 22, 2007

Mood swings

Mood swings. Everyone has their own mood swings, due to different reasons, at different place, on different timing. I do realize that my mood swings are quite fast and high. One thing for sure, it is not a PMS syndrome. More like a seasonal thingy as I do not experience it on a monthly basis =P. It is more prevalence when I am not well and exam time. I am able to acknowledge and I do have to do something about it. I am learning. I am learning to handle it better, to not let things affecting me easily. Ignorance is bliss right? That is something I find very hard to learn. I do admire people who are able to careless about things, nothing gets in their way and just be happy. Which individual in this world who doesn't want to be happy right? I guess, for me I feel that if you can be ignorant about something, it means that you don't really care about it. I suppose that is why I take a lot of things seriously. I know do not make other people's problem your problem. I guess it wouldn't bother you too much but just try to help much as possible. Everyone needs a helping hand every now and then. I guess I was kinda upset for being punished for not being ignorant. Is not like I have done something bad, nothing really except for showimg my 'black, moody' face quite frequently nowadays =P. I felt like the good things that I have done is of no use. It sort of making me lose hope on the good things. That was my lowest moment. But I guess, everytime you fall, at some point you cant go any lower. You just gotta climb back up again. You gotta be strong at this stage to overcome any obstacles and get back to the top again. I was so pissed off one night and lots of thoughts were running in my head. I got very tired and is driving me nuts until I got to a point that I just let everything go. Knowing myself, I might not have learn everything from it. Everyone knows it not easy to change oneself. Instead of changing, I guess is better to learn to adjust to it first. What a friend once told me is very true. Knowing the kind of person I am, if I force myself not to care, I wont feel any better. I might just start to feel guilty then. Haha. I know I am complicating. So neither way is a solution. I just gotta live with it. Just do what my heart feels like doing, what makes me happy and most importantly having no regrets about it after.

2 comments:

nadia denise said...

hey zhi wei..no wonder i didnt see u much in uni..just read the entry. sorry about yer sprained ankle.. nwei u get well soon! have lots lots of rest! dont worry! ull be fine..ive been there plenty of times =) u take care! good luck for exam!

Celest said...

hey zhiwei....
u know wat they say... the opposite of love is not hate, it's ignorance....
watever makes u happy, go for it ok? i'll be cheering u on!!! *hugs