Sunday, November 11, 2007
I'm back
Yohoo. I am back. Taking almost a month break from blogging. To concentrate on my studies and exams (yeah right? =P). Nothing is being changed. Everything still look the same.
More and more people are making their blog private. They have their own reasonings. A lot of thoughts and opinions are not being expressed as they afraid they might step over the line. There are many unforseen consequences that could arise from blogging. It doesn't provide total freedom in writing. It isn't a private diary. Yes, one owns the blog and he/she can write anything one wants. Nonetheless, there is always a limit for everything.
So yeah I am back. I will continue blogging when I am in the mood. Sharing some moments, expressing some thoughts. But none for now. One more week of exam to go!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hey good luck for your exams! :) I hope that you don't turn your blog private also oh... :P
Haha...No worries. My blog won't turn private anytime soon.
Post a Comment