Thursday, October 18, 2007
Words speak louder than actions
Ironic isn't it that many people usually speak louder than their actions. But I guess this is what a normal human being usually does. They could show so much concerns by asking and asking, pastering other people but at the end of the day, no one actually wants to take up the responsibility. No one wants to stand up and take action. No one wants to be the leader and lead everyone. Everyone just pushes the responsibility around until someone, the one who has the highest obligation has to take up the responsibility. I reckon people usually doesn't care as much as they sound. All that is being done is just caring a little and then walk away. For certain people I guess that is the very much they'll do. Or I guess the relationship is not that close as they claim to be? Is it just me or this is just the way it how it suppose to be? Wouldn't it be unfair that people just wanna have fun but not wanting to do the work? I guess it comes down to some people just dont care as much. If that is the case, then dont speak as loud. If you want to speak then act on it.
Haha. I am just confusing people and playing with words again. I just say what I wanna say.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment