Finally I am done
Done with it, that is for this year
Yet there is more awaiting next year
But that is not for now to worry.
-
After months of suffering
weeks of torturing
days of lifeless
finally it is over.
-
A 40 pages of written words
a 10 minutes of presentation
it was indeed an experience.
-
But if I were given the chance to decide again
I am not sure if I will make the same decision
a lot had happen
a lot of things that I am not proud off
it forced the evil side of me
a side that no one had seen it before including myself.
-
Nonetheless
I am not giving up on it now
learnt a lot from it
and more to come
be it good and bad
most importantly not to regret it
and that is the life I wanna live in.
3 comments:
poem ah?
FINALLY!!!!! a POST!!!!! hehehe....
Dunno what it is la...just a version of my own...hehe...
more post ahead...wait for it
Post a Comment