Tuesday, October 16, 2007
Birthday Celebration - Part 3
Opss i feel like jumping to the 3rd part first before coming back to the 2nd part of my 'wonderful' birthday celebrations.
Well, the 3rd celebration started with me giving my own self a 'cool' birthday pressie. Sprained my foot and on crutches a day before my birthday, how wonderful is that. 'Thanking' myself very much for it.
And because of me, the plan for the night's co-joint dinner celebration had to change. Not that it had much planning in the first place. So, instead of going out, everyone came by. Thanks for the food and cake.
All I could do was just sitting there, watching people walking around, waiting for the food to come to me and not being able to go to it. Some people were so considerate that they started eating while preparing the food. I could see it through the wall peeps. Hehe.
Is not that I wanna spoil any mood, is my birthday after all. But I can't stop but feeling sad when all that was written on my 'card' was about the incidence, getting well, being more careful and a toy to play. I know that was what happen but I don't need a whole card to remind me about it. It was already sad and pathetic enough. Imagine in years time when I looked back at it, all I will read about it just about my fall. Everyone is just making it sounds funny when I seriously dont think it is at all. Nothing else is being said. What a birthday card, sounds more like a get well soon card. I am not hinting for another card or anything but sometimes is the thought of it. I know I am being too sensitive now and I know all of you care, but I am just stating how I feel.
Small little things can make me happy but nonethess can make me sad as well. A lot of little things that might not be significant to others but it is to me. I guess this celebration was just the sum of everything.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
i didn't wish u to get well soon...in stead..i ask u not to forget the bet btw us...haha...wink wink...
yup...the bet is on
haha
err...did i wish u get well soon? i hope not..i think i just said to make the people go to your place instead of you going out..right?? hehe..
anyway..your birthday was still an awesome one with such a big surprise from sailo (*no one* did that for me..haha) and a great gathering with so many people around you.. :)
Post a Comment