Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Busyness, Craziness, Madness

Gosh. It has been an incredible busy month. Assignments, group discussions, lab, presentation, logbook, case studies, work and the list goes on and on. Studying for exam is not even included in the list yet. And on top of that, a couple birthday celebrations going on this month.
I think I spend more time anywhere else except my house. The lastest time I woke up was 9am. My day sometimes starts as early as 6am. And I would be all dead by night.
I couldn't even chat much with my mum on Mother's Day. But she made my day when I could hear her all excited over the other side when I called. Furthermore, I only called my god mother a day after May 11 and wished her happy belated Mother's Day. Anyway, I would like to shout out "Happy Mother's Day" to my mums. I love both of you.
And things aren't going smoothly. The UPLC machine that I used for analysing my mangoes as part of my honours work is giving me problems. Not enough with the standards keep on crashing out, this machine always stopped running when I was not around. An overnight run could be dragged up to 2 days long. I really had to 'baby-sit' the machine to ensure that it was running properly. Blardy hell. Really testing my patience.
Then assignment was not being done correctly. So what else, gotta redo.
I am seriously trying to keep a positive mind despite all this incidences. Trying to prevent the work piles from driving me insane. This madness does not seem to ease anytime soon. Being fatigue and tired all day long, the only thing I look forward everyday is a cup of coffee. Hee.

No comments: