Sunday, May 4, 2008

Buddha Fest

Buddha Festival was held at South Bank in conjunction with Wesak day celebration. It was another good opportunity to go out as it was another long weekend. Although I have been to the festival for the past two years and it was nothing superb, it was still a chance to meet up with some friends and catch up.
I met up with Pey Weon, Kev and Ernest (they were there earlier to watch movie without me, hmphh =P). We went to grab some food; sesame ball, tempura, carrot cake, popiah etc and found a spot at the stairs. We just shared out all the food that we bought, with some 'operation' going on and feeding around. Haha. Then we started chatting. It was just the warming up session. Went to grab more food, dessert this time and found a different spot on the stairs. That was when the conversation started to heat up. All emotions, thoughts and advices were being shared. What was being mention stayed in the air of South Bank. Haha.
We chatted so much until everything was closed. The whole area in front of us which was once packed with people were now empty. Lol. We didn't even had the chance to go and look around at the stalles and performances. But I guess there's nothing much that we missed out.
It was a great time. Never thought that I would share so much with these people. Thanks a lot guys. Small groups are always good.

No comments: