Sunday, August 12, 2007

Unstable condition

Being saturated with uni work, it would be nice if I can get some concern and love. It is just that being so stress, having to push myself to the limit and not having anyone I can rely on is seriously affecting me. After spending the whole entire day in library, I am not looking forward to go back to my house. It doesn't make a different, no matter where I am, I still feel lonely. Not feeling any concern from anyone, be it near or far. I know I put up depressing nickname on MSN but that is explaining my current condition. I guess people just ignore it, not caring and once even a friend said I just want some attention. Yes, obviously I do because I am not feeling alright. I wanna talk to someone, at least then I will realize that there is people out there caring about it. I know there are people out there for me but when I am all messed and screwed up, I can't think that way because I am not feeling it. I need to feel it, not just knowing it. It was good then once upon a time, a friend actually took my nicknames seriously and tried to comfort me, almost everynight for being emo. I felt better knowing someone was actually standing by my side. But things changes. The friend can't be there for me all the time. Not blaming you. And I guess, the more I expect from the people around me, the more dissapointed I get. I am always lost, needing some emotional support. I know some of you are busy with your own life, having you own personal issues, not expecting anything from you. I can't help but to feel jealous towards some people who has support and care from everywhere. It makes me wonder why am I not feeling it. No one knows when I am sick nor have I eaten the whole day nor the times that I broke down. There is always some other incidence overwhelming my little suffering. I can't help but to wonder if I were to go missing one day, will anyone notice it? Of course my parents will but I dont call them everyday. I am just not in the right state of mind to be positive now. Is not that I enjoy being all sad, depressing and stress out, but I just can't help it. No one to cheer me up, makes it even more difficult to be happy. Because it has always been me gathering some strength, walk out and be cheerful again. This time will be a very tough one. Nevertheless, in times like this, you will experience more surprises. Getting unexpected comforting words from unexpected people puts some light to this life.

7 comments:

Helen said...

Hi there. I'm here in Reno, NV, USA and just stumbled onto your blog by hitting 'next blog.' I'm about to go out the door for mass this morning----it is Sunday here. I just wanted to give you a cyber hug from across the planet! Just wondering.... are you on an anti-depressant? I have a son with schizophrenia and know how much medication can do. That said, I'll be reading your blog and praying for you. You sound like a bright and talented young person going through a dark night. Hang in there, kiddo!

Zhi Wei said...

Hey Helen. Thanks a lots. Unexpected response from miles away has just given me some strength to hold onto. Just going through a rough time now and hopefully SOON it will be all over before I really do need an anti-depressant. Have a wonderful week ahead. *Hugs*

Anonymous said...

hey zhi wei...

im not sure if that person you meant was me. but im sorry for how u've been feeling lately.. i realised ur nick and ive been wanting to call you but just cant find the right time at the moment. but u know i'll always stand by you, no matter what. i do think of you and definitely care for you.. hang in there my friend. you're a strong and tough person and you know that. i know even the strongest might fall sometimes and everything seems to go wrong but never quit, get through this phase, climb up back and you'll be fine.. have faith in yourself coz i have a whole lot of faith in you. remember that i'll always be there for you and i love you..LOTS.. hugss..

Anonymous said...

Someone asked me to read your blog. Sorry for being insensitive. I know your are kind of stressing up with your works... But i'm sure u can handle it. Of course I am alwiz here for you... but i hardly chat coz my english is not that good. So, if u really need some1 to talk to, tell me, i will be there for you. And for sure, if u need any info regarding your honours and pharmacy courses, I will try to help as much as possible. Cheer up, gurl!

Celest said...

hey babe,
take it from someone who's going through a rough patch too.... depressing nicknames only make u more depressed. if u need someone to talk to or scream at, just gimme a nudge on MSN.

that's wat i do anyway.... just go..."oioioioioioi..." and ppl will just stop and take notice...hehehehe.

although at the end of the day, your happiness lies in your hands. all the comforting others do... it's only temporary. you have to find your inner strength and be strong in your own time...

love you loads.... will keep you in my prayers. be strong ok? i have faith in you...

Anonymous said...

See, there r so many ppl out there who care and concern about u. u r not alone...never were. I read ur post when u first wrote it but found it hard to comment til now. i guess u r feeling better now rite? dun worry ler things wil be better soon.there are always obstacles in life ma...that is wat life meant to be rite? cheer up and if u need any help...call me lor as u always do.hehe.ok moving to more serious stuff.Im not sure if I am in the right position to say this. But being one of ur frien, I think v are close enough for this. Hmm...try not expect too much from friens. like wat u said, the more u expect, the more disappointed u may be...friens are good but they r not always there to support us when v need it.mayb not the case for boyfriend but yea...i hope u get wat i mean. finally, cheer up yea...honours nia ma...life nia ma...u can do it de =)

Zhi Wei said...

joo ann, you are the best. you have always been there for me even in those little matters. i really appreciate it and really miss you lots. you are the one person i can express everything to. but yeah you are also busy sometimes, busy dancing =P. i am waiting for the video!!

the news really spread fast and some people really act quickly. some just acting like nothing happen. don't be sorry for not being sensitive. you did not know what was going on anyway since i have not seen you for a long time, hui ting

hey celest, sorry that i cant really be there for you too. is just that we are so far apart, is harder to care when you dont know what is going on. but i will always be there for you too.

yeah i know at the end of the day the happiness is in my hands. just that sometimes i try but other things will just happen and it makes it a lot harder to stand up again.

thanks a lot for all those who are concern. i am hanging in there, still living everyday in a boring way (booo to honours) and gathering back all the faith that you guys have on me and that I have on myself. is not gonna be easy, still have a rough time ahead but i will make it. just had to say what i feel. trying to learn as much from this experience though is highly doubtable at this moment. just need a little time i guess. sorry to make you guys worry.