skip to main | skip to sidebar

A Moment of Life

A diary of my journey; a story of my life. One process of living; another process of learning.

Sunday, August 2, 2009

O.N.E

ONE is enough to be happy
more than ONE isn't necessary good
stay with the figure ONE
Posted by Zhi Wei at 8:05 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

About Me

Zhi Wei
Brisbane, Queensland, Australia
a girl; sharing the moments of life with her thoughts and feelings
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2009 (19)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  September (4)
    • ▼  August (14)
      • S.L.E.E.P
      • D.A.R.K
      • P.R.O.F.E.S.S.I.O.N
      • L.A.U.G.H.T.E.R
      • S.I.M.P.L.E
      • C.H.A.N.G.E.S
      • S.I.C.K
      • 07.08.09
      • W.O.R.K
      • Y.O.U.R.S.E.L.F
      • E.M.O
      • S.H.O.R.T
      • O.N.E
      • F.I.R.S.T
  • ►  2008 (42)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  September (6)
    • ►  August (4)
    • ►  July (4)
    • ►  June (6)
    • ►  May (8)
    • ►  April (7)
    • ►  March (5)
  • ►  2007 (32)
    • ►  November (3)
    • ►  October (10)
    • ►  September (3)
    • ►  August (11)
    • ►  July (5)

Labels

  • Comments (15)
  • Cooking (3)
  • Education (2)
  • Events (20)
  • Honours (1)
  • Lyrics (2)
  • Rambling (29)
  • Random (8)
  • Thoughts (18)
  • Travelling (6)