skip to main | skip to sidebar

A Moment of Life

A diary of my journey; a story of my life. One process of living; another process of learning.

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

D.A.R.K

DARK is not always evil and mean
DARK should be seen as beauty and unique
because DARK is me
Posted by Zhi Wei at 10:47 PM

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

免费聊天室 , 真爱旅舍视频聊天室 , showlive视讯 , 台湾视讯 , 韩国美女视讯 , 台湾视讯美女 , 免费视频 , 视频网站 , 比照聊天室 , 不收费的同城聊天室

June 21, 2022 at 6:49 AM

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

About Me

Zhi Wei
Brisbane, Queensland, Australia
a girl; sharing the moments of life with her thoughts and feelings
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2009 (19)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  September (4)
    • ▼  August (14)
      • S.L.E.E.P
      • D.A.R.K
      • P.R.O.F.E.S.S.I.O.N
      • L.A.U.G.H.T.E.R
      • S.I.M.P.L.E
      • C.H.A.N.G.E.S
      • S.I.C.K
      • 07.08.09
      • W.O.R.K
      • Y.O.U.R.S.E.L.F
      • E.M.O
      • S.H.O.R.T
      • O.N.E
      • F.I.R.S.T
  • ►  2008 (42)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  September (6)
    • ►  August (4)
    • ►  July (4)
    • ►  June (6)
    • ►  May (8)
    • ►  April (7)
    • ►  March (5)
  • ►  2007 (32)
    • ►  November (3)
    • ►  October (10)
    • ►  September (3)
    • ►  August (11)
    • ►  July (5)

Labels

  • Comments (15)
  • Cooking (3)
  • Education (2)
  • Events (20)
  • Honours (1)
  • Lyrics (2)
  • Rambling (29)
  • Random (8)
  • Thoughts (18)
  • Travelling (6)