Tuesday, August 12, 2008
An Update
Oh boy... it has been busy busy. It is the last semester before graduation. Everyone is getting busy, busy with final year project, busy enjoying the last few months of being a uni student, busy earning money as a casual worker etc etc.
I have been busy with my supposedly-done-with honours project. Having to repeat the whole lab work again at this time of the year wasn't expected at all and frustrating like-hell. All my attempts to avoid repeating my lab work failed. It was just too much to swallow, that I surrendered. I just do what I had to and what I could do.
Really much thanks to those that supported me and gave me advice, my mum and my dear friends.
I wasn't ready to give up my casual work at the same time. Call me crazy or greedy. I wanted to have both and I did it. I woke up as early as 6am to reach my lab by 7am. And by noon, I would be done with my lab work n started working at my sandwich shop. A few days of that routine was enough to drain all my energy.
Then, it was QUM (Quality Use of Medicine) placement time. It was a full-time placement from 8am to 430pm. There was a project to be done and it is still on its way. It has been an overwhelming experience to date and it was getting more comfortable at the same time.
Unfortunately, it did not get any easier. There were other incidences happening at the same time. It is during these rough time that we will find out who their true friends are. It is kinda obvious. Who is sincere and who is not. It makes me wonder what happen to all those friends that we have when we are all healthy and happy. It is also at this time that people's real personality shines. How helpful or how selfish can one person be? How much does a person willing to sacrifice for others (in terms of time, money and effort)? How two-sided a person is? How impressive people can be with their actions and thoughts? And how much is too much?
I am fine. I am well. I am just breathing.
Nonetheless, there are people out there to make my day. There are people for me to vent my anger and listen to me whine. There are people to transform frustration into laughter. There are people to share the love with. Love you guys!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
MAAAHHHH MEEEEEEE!!!!!! hehehe.... I oso busy... :(
Persevere ok? MUAKS!!!!
good luck zhi wei! A lil' bit more and you'll be done. jeles2.
Post a Comment