Wednesday, August 27, 2008

A nice day

When in mood is right, everything seems good. Even the bad things doesn't seem so bad after all. We tend to look at the bright side of things and sees the shining light. Little things tend to make us happy. Gently lay down the troubles aside, not wanting it to destroy this moments. We can deal with it later. The once upon a time anger, frustration, dissapointment towards a person was gone when I finally get a chance to meet her. Thought that a defensive battle of words was needed to protect myself. But it seemed to be a calm and peaceful discussion. A little useful, a lot more could be given. But it has always been this way, work hard on my own. Nothing more I could asked for. A short phone conversation but was enough to carve a smile. Additional conversation was not expected but ever more glad to have it. The excitement on the other side made me have something to look forward to. It felt so welcoming yet formal. Looking back at the problems that I faced for the past few months, it amazed me. Never realised I have gone through so much. Yet there will be more to come. I survived and I will continue to survive. Whether the following days will be easy or tough to face, that's to find out. No point worrying about the future when there are heaps to do at the present. Cheers and have a nice day!!

No comments: