Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift.
That is why it is called the present
Friday, June 20, 2008
The List
Normally is the countdown to the number of exam papers left or countdown to the days of freedom. But this time around, I wasn't counting down any of those. Just having two papers on two consecutive days, nothing much to count down for.
Instead, I was counting the number of movies and drama series I have finished since the last day of semester. I think I have watch much more movies/series in this two and half weeks period than the whole semester. Lol.
So just gonna list it down for fun. Haha.
Movies
P/S I Love You
What Happen in Vegas
Untraceable
My Mom's New Boyfriend
Training Day
Varsity Blue
Chasing Liberty
The She Found Me
Jumper
The Bucket List
Hacker
The Interpreter
Underdog
Kung Fu Panda
Watched in cinema
Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull
Sex and the City
TV Series
Season finale of:
Grey's Anatomy
House MD
One Tree Hill
How I Met Your Mother
Season 1 of:
Gossip Girls
Sex and the City
Half way through 60 episods of:
The Drive of Life (canto)
There were times that I ran of things to watch and just dig out anything I could find. Every trip to IH to download from the intercollege network have been exciting. Haha.
A quote from Kung Fu Panda:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
yay... more ideas for me... hahaha 1 day before i'm FREE!!!! :P
eh grey's no more new season ah
Post a Comment