Wednesday, April 16, 2008
Two days
My life suddenly slowed down. All thanks to my ankle. As I injured myself, I gave myself some good excuses to skip tutorials, presentations and placement (but still gotta replace my placement next week...boo). I stayed home fully for these past two days. I never even stepped a foot out of the house.
It has been ages since I last stayed home for one full day. For the past few months, I was always running out; to uni, to lab, to work, to placement, to gym etc. Even my weekends were occupied. Working on Saturdays. Grocery shopping, if not lunch on Sundays. Sprained my ankle on Saturday evening but still out for dinner that night, then lunch and grocery shopping on Sunday.
It felt different. A little weird but a little peace. Haha. Just sat down and get some assignment done, watched some series.
But I just can't wait to get out. There are lots of things waiting to be done out of this house. Moments ago, I was just planning my day starting tommorrow until ANZAC day. Trying to fit my honours lab work into my uni schedule.
And I decided I rather be busy, which means I will continue working on Saturday. Haha
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
haiyo ok already not? already thurs le..netball coming..i feel so lazy....zzz..
Post a Comment