Sunday, April 13, 2008

And AGAIN...

And yet AGAIN I sprained my leg. This time is my right ankle. It was 6 months ago when I sprained my left leg. That was severe;I missed a week of uni and even had to use crutches. This time around it isn't that bad but still it is swollen and I am limping. Sigh.
I have not been playing netball for almost a year. And when I do for the first time this year, I injured myself. What a luck. Using my pharmacy knowledge and some traditional method to heal my leg:
R -rest
I - ice
C - compression
E - elevation
R - rehabilitation
And since this year I am staying further from uni, a good 20 mins walk, this week gonna be tough. A 20 mins walk is gonna be a 40 mins walk with the speed I can go. But I think I am gonna catch the bus instead.
Hopefully I can recover by this Saturday, just in time for the QSC (Queensland Sports Carnival). Doing everything in my power as I really wanna play!!

1 comment:

glo teng said...

hey hope you get well soon!!!