Tuesday, March 4, 2008
Re-birth
Looking back at my previous posts, mostly seems so sad and depressing. And I only blog when I am down. Feeling kinda pathetic now because I only write about sad and bad memories and nothing about the happy times. I wouldn't want to remember my uni life like this. There are plenty of moments that are more worth cherishing. I could share my happy times. After all, there is a balance between up and down in life. Why just focus on one?
Haha. Easier said than down. I am usually not in the mood to write when I am happy and problem-free. Or rather focus on doing other things than sitting down in front of the computer and blog =p. Let's just see how it goes.
So, have been abandoning this blog long enough. Time to start kicking again. A brand new year, final year of uni. There's a lot to be done in 2008!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment