Thursday, March 20, 2008

The Phantom of the Opera

Even since my first year, I have always wanted to watch a musical/play. And studying overseas makes it easier as there are plenty of performances here compare to back home. But it never happen until my final year of uni when it strike me that I don't have much time left. Nevertheless, all the procrastination was worth-while. It is this year that Phantom of the Opera is showing at QPAC (Queensland Performing Art Centre), South Bank. Since it is a famous show and a lot of great comments about it, my friends and I decided to watch the Phantom.
I have never watched the movie or read the book before. So, it was all brand new to me. The performance was simply amazing and absolutely awesome. The voices were incredible. There were so much details for just a pair of eyes to watch, simply not enough. It was indeed a good experience.

2 comments:

Celest said...

WAHHH!!!! hahahaha... even I've never seen an opera before.... my mommy very high class adi hor? heehehhee

Zhi Wei said...

haha. not high class la. just willing to spend money to try something new =P