Sunday, July 22, 2007
The Birth
Rebirth of my blog. I was actually satisfied with using friendster's blog since I blog only once in a blue moon. However since this blog was created by one beloved friend of mine, I decided to go ahead with it and give it a try. Hopefully it will be alive. I did not know that my previous posts were actually interesting to others. For me, they were just somewhere to write something to express some thoughts. But I am glad that you people enjoyed it.
I reckon this blog will be for friends to see what I have to say about life. It will not be much update about my daily life, more of thoughts that come with it. So, do leave some comments so that I know how others think or feel about some aspect of life too. Cheers!
Lastly, for my first post, I would give a big thanks to Celest for starting this blog for me. Without you, I dont think I will create one. Haha. Thanks gal and missing you lots.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Yay, first comment on your new blog!! I look forward to reading more from you... :)
hahahahaha..... mummy zhiwei.... you're welcome.... repay me by blogging more la.... i get bored from time to time oso.... hehehe
zhi wei!! congrats on ur new blog =) d pics u posted r very nice le... esp those taken in korea. do update more ya ;)
Post a Comment