Saturday, September 27, 2008

Not the same

Certain situations just won't be the same. As much as I try to be understanding, it still won't feel the same. The impact of an situation, especially a bad luck affecting the person will not be the same as to others who are trying to help or understand. I can try my best to help, offer sympathy and feel sorry, but I can still move forward soon after. I will not be thinking and worrying about it all the time. Now I realize how naive I was last year. Trying to make my problems into other people problems too. The way I handled things were not something I am proud off. But I guess, you do have to make mistakes to learn from it. 2007 was a tough year but it did teach me well indeed. Learnt when to hold on and when to let go. Learnt what it worth all the trouble and what is not. Learnt what is more important and what is not. Not only myself. I think most of us have grown throughout the years. Especially when studying overseas. Be it in physically, mentally or emotionally, we have grown in one way or another without a doubt. It is good to be able to grow and share the experiences with the close ones p/s: hopefully things will work out well for you, my friend. just breathe for the time being.

1 comment:

Huey Wen said...

ya..we are like sponge.hehehe...i shall still stick to the sponge theory.u were once a brand new sponge and after u came to aus, experiencing all sorta stuffs, u have become a seasoned sponge (after being used by all sorts of washing liquids - lavender, lemon)!