Thursday, July 17, 2008
Results of 6 hours in uni
What do I get from wandering around uni aimlessly for 6 freaking hours??
1 - waited for my main supervisor who did not show up to work (and no one knows about it) and had to call her home phone
2 - emailed my co-supervisor and waited for a reply; found out that she was in uni but nowhere to be seen and did not reply my email yet
3 - managed to make an appointment with my head supervisor (which my main supervisor could not get a hold of him) but now I don't know what I am going to say during the meeting
4 - seeked advice from a course co-ordinator; received good and bad news, making it harder to make a decision
5 - emailed another lecturer to ask for help (whom is known to be moody) and regret about it now as there might be more stats than what I have right now
6 - messed up with my work schedule and hopefully my boss is not mad at me
7 - called my preceptor regarding my one month placement in a hospital and found out that I start at 800 am
8 - managed to run some errands - bank, photocopy shop, news agency, post-office
In conclusion, I was more confused, screwed more things up and more stressed up by the end of the day. More and more things to be taken into consideration to make a DECISION. Just making things more complicating.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment